Get immediate access to our free samples with sign-up!
National Spelling Bee Online Study Device
Annually, over 50% of the offlist words at high level bees are from New Nat’s Notes or Verbomania!
- 75% of the 2019 National Spelling Bee Finalists had Verbomania.
- 49% of the words in Round 3 at NSB 2019 could be found in Verbomania.
- 33% of the words in the 2019 Written Round vocabulary section could be found in Verbomania.
- 83% of the 2019 Round 3 words could be found in Verbomania, New Nat's Notes, and Blitz List.
This product has been updated to match Merriam-Webster's Unabridged online dictionary. This change to Webster's online dictionary was instituted at the 2017 National Spelling Bee.
Verbomania eMentor helps students master all the words in Verbomania! Verbomania eMentor is perfect for the serious speller looking to compete at the regional spelling bee or National Spelling Bee level. The collection contains 13,000+ vocabulary-enriching, SAT-level words and includes definitions, parts of speech, pronunciations, and language of origin. This one-of-a-kind spelling mastery portal was engineered by Hexco and effectively replaces our popular Spelling Mentor but has an attractive and responsive online interface combined with state-of-the-art memory capabilities. It is excellent for those who want to learn a large number of words quickly and efficiently. Not sure what products to buy? Watch this video of some of our customer favorites!
SAVE $$: If you purchase ALL volumes of Verbomania eMentor at one time, you can renew your subscription the following year at 50% off if you re-subscribe within 30 days of the product's expiration date.
- Each Spelling eMentor saves missed words until all words are mastered.
- It also saves results when you log in and log out and keeps track of your progress.
- Audio, phonetic pronunciations, word origins, and definitions are included.
- Select "All Words Ever Missed" to make sure you never miss those words again.
- Perfect "All Words Missed on the Last Attempt" to master each list. (Note that this means your last attempt at the word.)
- "Star" words that you want to study again. (Note that you can "unstar" words at any time.)
- Ask for the next letter in a word.
- Ask to show the whole word if you don't know how to spell a word.
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to continue perfecting your spelling.
- Type and click "enter" to quickly test yourself without depending on a mouse to move forward.
- Each eMentor product is browser-based and tracks progress for one user.
- All eMentors are accessible from any browser on a PC or Mac computer and mobile device.
- This product is subscription-based and is good for one year from the date of your purchase.
WORD COUNT: 4,330+ words per volume / 13,000 words total
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order. If you have signed up for our free sample, the product you have purchased will be added to that account unless a different email address is provided.