UPDATED VERSION of VERBOMANIA 1 eMENTOR is now COMPLETE! -- the other volumes are underway! Note: This product is being updated to match Merriam-Webster's Unabridged online dictionary instead of the printed version. This change to Webster's online dictionary was instituted at the 2017 National Spelling Bee.
SIGN UP AND TRY A FREE SAMPLE! Get immediate access to our free samples with sign-up! Chrome or Firefox is recommended.
Verbomania eMentor helps students master all the words in Verbomania! Verbomania eMentor is perfect for the serious speller looking to compete at the regional spelling bee or National Spelling Bee level. The collection contains 13,000+ vocabulary-enriching, SAT-level words and includes definitions, parts of speech, pronunciations, and language of origin. This one-of-a-kind spelling mastery portal was engineered by Hexco and effectively replaces our popular Spelling Mentor, but has an attractive and responsive online interface combined with state-of-the-art memory capabilities. Excellent for those who want to learn a large number of words quickly and efficiently. Not sure what products to buy? Watch this video of some of our customer favorites!
SAVE $$: If you purchase ALL volumes of Verbomania eMentor at one time, you can renew your subscription the following year at 50% off if you re-subscribe with in 30 days of the product's expiration date.
- Saves missed words until all words are mastered!
- Saves results when you login and log out
- Keeps track of progress
- Contains audio, phonetic pronunciations, word origins, and definitions
- Select “All Words Ever Missed” to make sure you never miss those words again!
- Perfect “All Words Missed on the Last Attempt” (Note, this means your last attempt at the word). Hint: Keep working on words in this list until you get this number down to zero words missed on the last attempt.
- Work on your “Starred Words” – While you are studying, you can “star” words that you want to study more later. (Note, you can “unstar” words at any time)
- Ask for the next letter in a word
- Ask to show the whole word if you don’t know how to spell a word
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to keep perfecting your spelling
- No need for a mouse. Just type and click 'enter' on your keyboard to go through words quickly!
- Browser-based, tracks progress for one user
- Accessible for one year from any browser on a PC or Mac computer (not mobile or iPad, or iPhone compatible at this time)
- Subscription-based; good for one year from date of purchase
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
WORD COUNT: 4,330+ words per volume / 13,000 words total
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order. If you have signed up for our free sample, the product you have purchased will be added to that account unless a different email address is provided.