UIL "Lit Crit Notes" 2020-21 for the Literary Criticism contest
Get organized with this time-tested annual study guide of the annual reading selections for the UIL Literary Criticism contest. Also ideal for TAPPS study! (Note: If you are in the TAPPS contest, please make sure your reading list matches the annual UIL selections as listed below.)
This year's edition encapsulates:
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- William Wordsworth: Selected Poems edited by Stephen Gill
- Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
- Plot summaries, character sketches, comparisons, background, and other critical considerations
- Commentaries on style, poetic devices, and narrative techniques are analyzed for efficient learning
More about this book:
Literary Criticism Notes (or Lit Crit Notes) is one of our most popular products. In fact, many of our long-time customers pre-order this particular product in the summer so they can be the first to get a copy when the book is released in fall. Lit Crit Notes explains the easily overlooked details and nuances of the annual UIL reading list and promotes better understanding and appreciation of the study of literary criticism. Lit Crit Notes is also an invaluable time-saver and serves as a handy reference for team drills and personal study!
About the Author
Written by nationally published author, Jennifer Bussey, this product is designed to help students study more efficiently and understand the main concepts of the annual topic for this contest.