UIL Lit Crit eMentor "Ability" Tests
Lit Crit "Ability" Tests are geared towards testing the student's comprehension and application of terms by interpreting selected poems for Part 3 of the Literary Criticism contest. The new "Ability" Tests contain 35 poems by various authors with 175 questions. Because the application of interpreting poetry, rhyme schemes, and related terminology can be daunting, Lit Crit "Ability" Tests are separated by three poems per set for a total of 12 tests in order to challenge students at their own pace.
UIL Lit Crit eMentor "Knowledge" Tests
Lit Crit eMentor Tests are ideal for the Texas UIL or TAPPS Literary Criticism contest, this interactive version of our classic "Lit Crit Tests" challenges students on facts, terms, award winners, and more! Primarily based on mastering the "Knowledge" section of the Literary Criticism contest, each volume contains 500 multiple-choice questions based on Harmon & Holman's Handbook to Literature. Each product contains five unique and challenging tests separated into sets of 100 for more efficient study.
- eMentor is browser-based, iPhone, iPad, and Android compatible, and works on most devices with Internet access.
- "Save" your progress at any time while taking a test.
- Click the "Completed" tab to retake tests for unlimited practice.
- Students can print "Completion Certificates" with scores to submit to their coach or guardian.
- Practice packet eMentors are subscription-based and expire on June 1st of the academic year.
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order.