Click here to view our video on how to use the vocabulary eMentor.
High School Spelling and Vocabulary Online Learning
UIL Vocabulary eMentor 2020-21 helps students learn word meanings for the vocabulary section of the UIL or TAPPS Spelling & Vocabulary Contest! (Please make note of your contest rules via your contest's website). Note: this product also has a printed book which is shipped. Click here to order the Vocab Tests.
- This eMentor includes 350 questions (5 tests, 70 multiple-choice questions per test).
- Each eMentor saves missed words until all words are mastered.
- It also saves results when you log in and log out and keeps track of your progress.
- Select "All Words Ever Missed" to make sure you never miss those words again.
- Perfect "All Words Missed on the Last Attempt" to master each list. (Note that this means your last attempt at the word.)
- "Star" words that you want to study again. (Note that you can "unstar" words at any time.)
- Attempt all vocabulary words in any set at any time to continue perfecting your knowledge.
- Each eMentor product is browser-based with up to 5 unique student login IDs (for schools or organizations only).
- All eMentors are accessible from any browser on a PC or Mac computer and mobile device.
- This product is subscription-based and expires June 1.
- NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN AUDIO!
Includes the same info as on the UIL Spelling Vocab Tests that center on the vocabulary selections for the UIL High School Spelling contest and present multiple-choice questions to help students learn definitions for all the vocabulary words in the current year's Word Power booklet (also appropriate for TAPPS study).
CONTAINS: Five printed multiple choice tests totaling 350 words identified for "vocabulary" on the annual 2020-21 UIL Spelling list. These tests are specifically written to help students learn the word meanings and etymology that are critical to this contest and to help students who are serious about the contest achieve their very best.
Orders are processed manually by our office staff M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information periodically after you order. If you have signed up for our free sample, the product you have purchased will be added to that account unless a different email address is provided.
We strive to provide our students with the most current and engaging study materials. Since 1982, our tried and tested learning tools have been used by students to develop the confidence and skills necessary to excel in competition.