UIL Social Studies Practice eMentor for 2018-19 contains the same questions as our Social Studies Practice Packet, but is an online interactive format compatible with browsers, iPads, iPhones, Android and other devices. Try this FREE Sampler to see how this works! Note: this product also has an essay question and essay explanation at the end of each test. There are two eMentors available during each academic year, eMentor 1 is available early September, eMentor 2 is available in January of each year! If you have already purchased this product, login here.
In this eMentor:
- 6 tests per Packet on 2018-19 Social Studies topic - U.S. Civil Rights Movements: Fulfilling a Nation’s Promise
- Primary Reading Selection: The Race Beat: The Press, the Civil Rights Struggle, and the Awakening of a Nation, by Gene Roberts and Hank Klibanoff
- Each test challenges students with 45 multiple-choice questions and one essay
- Answer key and essay outline (sample) with key points explained
Click here for the 2018-19 Book and Supplemental Resource List on the UIL website!
TAPPS/PSIA: Although these tests were written primarily for UIL study, these Practice Packet eMentors are appropriate for TAPPS and practice meets since the topics for these competitions are the same as UIL. Please note, however, that the time allotted on TAPPS tests differs from UIL, and the point values on LitCrit tests varies (see your competition rules for details).
- Browser-based with up to 5 unique student login IDs
- iPhone, iPad, Android compatible; works with most devices with internet access
- 6 tests with 45 questions per test based on the annual topic
- 'Save' progress at any time during test
- Click 'completed' tab to re-take tests for unlimited practice!
- Students can print 'Completion Certificates' with scores to submit to coach
- Subscription-based; expires June 1st of the academic year
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order.