UIL Social Studies Practice Packet eMentor for 2020-21 contains the same questions as our Social Studies Practice Packet but is organized in an online interactive format compatible with browsers, iPads, iPhones, Androids, and other devices. Try this FREE Sampler to see how it works! There are two eMentors available during each academic year; eMentor 1 is available in fall 2020, and eMentor 2 is available in January of each year. If you have already purchased this product, login here.
- Each packet includes six tests covering the 2020-21 Social Studies topic: American Empire: Expansion, Imperialism, and Intervention.
- Each test challenges students with 45 multiple-choice questions and one essay question.
- Each test is accompanied by a sample essay outline explaining key points.
Click here to visit the 2020-21 Social Studies Reading List on the UIL website!
Although these tests were written primarily for UIL study, these Practice Packet eMentors are appropriate for TAPPS and practice meets since the topics for these competitions are the same as UIL. Please note, however, that the time allotted on TAPPS tests differs from UIL, and the point values on LitCrit tests vary. See your competition rules for details.
- Practice Packet eMentors come with up to 5 unique student login IDs.
- eMentor is browser-based, iPhone, iPad, and Android compatible, and works with most devices with Internet access.
- 'Save' your progress at any time while taking a test.
- Click the 'completed' tab to retake tests for unlimited practice!
- Students can print 'Completion Certificates' with scores to submit to their coach.
- Practice Packet eMentors are subscription-based and expire on June 1st of the academic year.
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order.