UIL Social Studies Practice Packets for High School 2023-24
If you are looking for practice prompts based on the annual topic you've come to the right place! Quiz students in the classroom or study from home.
Each Practice Packet Includes:
- 6 tests covering the 2023-24 UIL Social Studies topic
- Each test challenges students with 45 multiple-choice questions and one essay
- Each test is accompanied by an answer key and a sample essay outline explaining key points
Questions are written on this year's topic to test your knowledge:
- Primary reading selection - His Majesty’s Opponent: Subhas Chandra Bose and India’s Struggle Against Empire
- Supplemental Reading Material - Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Key Terms / General Knowledge
Although these tests were written primarily for UIL study, these practice packets are appropriate for TAPPS and practice meets since the topics for these competitions are typically the same as UIL. Please note, however, that the time allotted on TAPPS tests may differ from UIL, and the point values on some tests vary. See your competition rules for details.
Practice Packets may not be posted online or shared with anyone outside of your school. Per our copyright, you may make copies for school, but not for your ISD. Thank you for respecting this copyright as we are a small business and each purchase covers our research expenses! We appreciate your business.