HEXCO'S STUDY BOOK FOR NATIONAL HISTORY BEE AND BOWL PREP
History Essentials is a time-saving historical summary designed to help you organize your studies for the National History Bee, National History Bowl, and related contests.
Table of Contents
- Prehistory of the World
- Western Hemisphere - U.S. (including a section covering U.S. presidents)
- Western Hemisphere - Canada, Central America, and South America
- Eastern Hemisphere - Europe
- Eastern Hemisphere - Asia
- Eastern Hemisphere - Africa
About the Book
- History Essentials presents a plethora of historical milestones in a thoughtfully arranged timeline format. Jam-packed with noteworthy events and people who have changed the course of history, History Essentials 'fills in the gaps' with facts that may have escaped your studies or memory — until now.
- While reading, take time for a few "rabbit trail" adventures by researching unfamiliar terms along the way. Look up words in bold or entire periods or cultures, and concentrate on topics that pique your interest. Then, delve deeper, and keep going as your fascination with history expands. In doing so, you will begin to round out your knowledge of history without losing your place, because you can always return to the timeline and pick up where you left off.
- While this book is written in a timeline format, each page can stand alone. This allows busy students to pick up and study any segment of the book or read one page at time if preferred. History Essentials is ideal for both cover-to-cover reading and at-a-glance study and review.
Ordering for a school or team? Purchase five for only $30 each!