CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR ACCOUNT AND TRY FREE SAMPLE Chrome or Firefox is recommended.
Top your best performance in UIL or PSIA spelling contest! NEW Spelling eMentor is a one-of-a-kind spelling mastery portal that was engineered by Hexco to help students master words quickly and efficiently. Now, study and learn all the words in the UIL A+ Spelling list (also used by PSIA) for middle school/junior high and elementary schools in grades 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8. Spelling eMentor for UIL also includes phonetic pronunciations, definitions, and even audio pronunciations to help students practice words until they get every word right! A unique login and password is given to each student and the program saves each student's 'place' so that they can continue studying right where they left off. Coaches can even see the last time students logged in and how many times they have studied. Then, coaches can send students an email right from the program reminding students to study! After your account is activated click here to learn how to set up your student users!
- Saves missed words until all words are mastered!
- Saves results when you login and log out
- Keeps track of progress on a per-student basis
- Contains audio, phonetic pronunciations, word origins, and definitions
- Select “All Words Ever Missed” to make sure you never miss those words again!
- Perfect “All Words Missed on the last attempt” (Note, this means your last attempt at the word). Hint: Keep working on words in this list until you get this number down to zero words missed on the last attempt.
- Work on your “Starred words” – While you are studying you can “star” words that you want to study more later. (Note, you can “unstar” words at any time)
- Ask for the next letter in a word
- Ask to show the whole word if you don’t know how to spell a word
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to keep perfecting your spelling
- No need for a mouse. Just type and click 'enter' on your keyboard to go through words quickly!
- Browser-based with up to 5 unique student login IDs (for schools or organizations only)
- Accessible from any browser on a PC or Mac computer (not mobile or iPad, or iPhone compatible at this time)
- Subscription-based; Expires June 1 at the end of the academic year
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order.