UIL A+ for Grades 7-8 - #1 Online Spelling Platform used by National Spelling Bee Winners!
Top your best performance in UIL or PSIA spelling contest! Our Spelling eMentor is a one-of-a-kind spelling mastery portal that was engineered by Hexco to help students master words quickly and efficiently. Now, study and learn all the words in the UIL A+ Spelling list (also used by PSIA) for middle school/junior high and elementary schools in grades 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8. Spelling eMentor for UIL also includes phonetic pronunciations, definitions, and even audio pronunciations to help students practice words until they get every word right! A unique login and password is given to each student and the program saves each student's 'place' so that they can continue studying right where they left off. Coaches can even see the last time students logged in and how many times they have studied. Then, coaches can send students an email right from the program reminding students to study!
Try the FREE Spelling eMentor demo to learn more about our online platform!
- Each eMentor product is browser-based with access for one coach and one student license.
- Additional student licenses are added by the quantity chosen for an additional $19 each.
- Please select the correct quantity needed for your spelling team members.
- All eMentors are accessible from any browser on a PC or Mac computer and mobile device.
- This product is subscription-based and expires June 1.
- Select “All Words Ever Missed” to make sure you never miss those words again
- Each Spelling eMentor saves missed words until all words are mastered.
- It also saves results when you log in and log out and keeps track of your progress.
- Audio, phonetic pronunciations, word origins, definitions, and sentences are included.
- Select "All Words Ever Missed" to make sure you never miss those words again.
- Perfect "All Words Missed on the Last Attempt" to master each list. (Note that this means your last attempt at the word.)
- "Star" words that you want to study again. (Note that you can "unstar" words at any time.)
- Ask for the next letter in a word.
- Ask to show the whole word if you don't know how to spell a word.
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to continue perfecting your spelling.
- Type and click "enter" to quickly test yourself without depending on a mouse to move forward.
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order.