UIL Lit Crit eMentor "Ability" Tests
Lit Crit "Ability" Tests are geared towards testing the student's comprehension and application of terms by interpreting selected poems for Part 3 of the Literary Criticism contest. The new "Ability" Tests contain 35 poems by various authors with 175 questions. Because the application of interpreting poetry, rhyme schemes, and related terminology can be daunting, Lit Crit "Ability" Tests are separated by three poems per set for a total of 12 tests in order to challenge students at their own pace. Volume 1 is new for 2020-21!
UIL Lit Crit eMentor "Knowledge" Tests
Lit Crit eMentor Tests are ideal for the Texas UIL or TAPPS Literary Criticism contest, this interactive version of our classic 'Lit Crit Tests' challenges students on facts, terms, award winners, and more! Primarily based on mastering the "Knowledge" section of the Literary Criticism contest, each volume contains 500 multiple-choice questions based on Harmon & Holman's Handbook to Literature. Each product contains five unique and challenging tests separated into sets of 100 for more efficient study.
- Browser-based with up to 5 unique student login IDs
- iPhone, iPad, Android compatible; works with most devices with internet access
- 'Save' progress at any time during test
- Click 'completed' tab to re-take tests for unlimited practice!
- Students can print 'Completion Certificates' with scores to submit to coach
- Subscription-based; Expires June 1 of the current academic year.
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order.