Master 890 Medical Words
Valerie's Supplement Topical List Medical eMentor helps students master all 890 words in the medical section of the 2015-16 Valerie's Supplement! The study of topical word lists can help form cognitive relationships between words to give clues on word meanings and is the same approach used in our highly successful coaching program. This one-of-a-kind spelling mastery portal was engineered by Hexco and effectively replaces our popular Spelling Mentor, but it has an attractive and responsive online interface combined with state-of-the-art memory capabilities. Excellent for those who want to learn a large number of words quickly and efficiently.
Try the FREE Spelling eMentor demo to learn more about our online platform!
- Each Spelling eMentor saves missed words until all words are mastered.
- It also saves results when you log in and log out and keeps track of your progress.
- Audio, phonetic pronunciations, word origins, and definitions are included.
- Select "All Words Ever Missed" to make sure you never miss those words again.
- Perfect "All Words Missed on the Last Attempt" to master each list. (Note that this means your last attempt at the word.)
- "Star" words that you want to study again. (Note that you can "unstar" words at any time.)
- Ask for the next letter in a word.
- Ask to show the whole word if you don't know how to spell a word.
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to continue perfecting your spelling.
- Type and click "enter" to quickly test yourself without depending on a mouse to move forward.
- Each eMentor product is browser-based and tracks progress for one user.
- All eMentors are accessible from any browser on a PC or Mac computer and mobile device.
- This product is subscription-based and is good for one year from the date of your purchase.
LEVEL: Beginner to Advanced
WORD COUNT: 890
Orders are processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order. If you have signed up for our free sample, the product you have purchased will be added to that account unless a different email address is provided.