READY WRITING CONCEPTS book for UIL and TAPPS contest preparation
- A must-have collection to help students tap into the "toolbox" contained entirely in their mind.
- The book explores expository writing with students, instructing them in the art and skill of constructing strong essays.
- The selections address thesis support, tone, voice, style, word choice and structure, and what pitfalls to avoid.
- It contains samples of strong and weak essays.
- The book includes practice exercises.
LOOKING FOR A BULK DISCOUNT? Get 5 or more for only $50 each!
About the Author
"UIL Ready Writing Concepts" author, Jennifer Bussey has been very involved in Ready Writing since it was a very new contest. Her nationally published works include entries in: "Contemporary Authors," "Poetry for Students, Encyclopedia of American Poetry - The Twentieth Century," and "Literature of Developing Nations." Bussey has been writing for Hexco Academic since 1999. With clients as far away as Barcelona, Spain, her works have also appeared on the web and in national magazines and newsletters, including "Focus on the Family."