Geo eMentor Intermediate (Level 2)
Hexco's Geography eMentor online software works like a proficient National Geographic Bee coach by quizzing students and keeping track of errors along the way.
Containing 650 multi-layered fill-in-the-blank questions, Hexco’s Intermediate level products mimic the type of questions found at state-level competitions and the National Geographic Bee. Because more facts and clues are woven into questions, students who have spent quite a bit of time memorizing facts can transition into "thinking through" these complex questions. Intermediate level assists in rounding-out the knowledge base of serious geography students, and is also appropriate for advanced competitors who are interested in filling "gaps" in their own geo fact bank.
We currently offer 3 levels of study in our Geography products, this product is called "Geo eMentor Intermediate" and is considered to be a Level 2 on a scale of 1-3, however all of our geography products are advanced and have been used by National Geographic Bee participants. Geo Intermediate presents questions in a fill-in-the-blank format.
MORE ABOUT GEOGRAPHY eMentor
- Browser-based, log into your virtual classroom with a username and password
- iPhone, iPad, Android, tablet and mobile compatible; works with most devices with internet access
- 'Save' progress at any time during test
- Click 'completed' tab to re-take tests for unlimited practice!
- Students can print 'Completion Certificates' with scores to submit to coach
- Subscription-based; good for one year from date of purchase
- 650 challenging multi-layered questions
- Fill-in-the-blank format