UIL Science Tests
UIL Science Tests for high school are divided by subject (biology, chemistry, and physics) and allow a student to be tested solely on one subject. Practice testing like this can help bolster students' knowledge on a per-subject basis and ensure that they have a clear grasp on each area. UIL Science Tests are printed sets of tests that are perfect for the student who wants to strengthen their aptitude in a particular science or "power test" themselves in each field of study. Ideal for TAPPS Science Contest as well! The online eMentors are also available and can be viewed by clicking any of the links below, but it is important to note that these contain the same questions as the printed version called "Science Tests." We have created these sets of tests in two different formats to accommodate various study method preferences of our customers.
- 500 multiple-choice questions per subject area
- Available in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Questions derived from invitational tests
- Biology challenges knowledge of terms, classifications, scientific reasoning, and more
- Chemistry tests on calculations, balancing equations, effects on changes to compounds, etc.
- Physics presents problems dealing with velocity, time, coefficients, etc.
We also have these same questions in a convenient online format called eMentor! See options below.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
UIL Science author, Kenneth Davis, earned his B.S. from Texas A&M University and an M.S. in microbiology from The University of Texas Health Science Center. A science teacher for over 24 years, Davis is currently teaching Medical Microbiology at Austin Community College and Science at Harper High School. He has coached numerous UIL Science teams, winning District and Regional championships, as well as achieving success at the State level.