Shipping & Handling
Orders received by noon Central Time during non-peak months generally ship the same day. Peak months are January- March and August-November. During peak months, please allow additional time for shipment. A tracking number is available for all packages (unless indicated otherwise below), although this information is not provided to the customer unless requested. Please call Noel at 830-367-3825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the best shipping method, to track a package, or to report a lost/damaged package.
- USPS Media Mail- This option is available for educational materials (i.e. books) only. While it is the least expensive option, it also has potential for the longest transit time. Transit time is 2-8 business days, however this is not guaranteed and can take longer.
- USPS First Class- This option is only available for items that weigh less than 13 ounces. Typical transit time is 1-3 business days, however this is not guaranteed and can take longer. Not all packages shipped this method will have a tracking number.
- USPS Priority Mail- Hexco's recommend method of shipment due to time and cost. Transit time for Priority Mail is 1-3 business days depending on your location. We have found that most packages take two business days, however if you are located in a rural area, this may take up to three. CALIFORNIA is also typically three business days regardless of where you are located.
- USPS Express Mail- This is the most affordable option for expedited shipping if it is available. Transit time is 1-2 business days, guaranteed. This method should be chosen over UPS Ground if you located outside Texas. This method is generally less expensive than UPS 3rd-Day and UPS 2nd-Day and will arrive at the same time, if not sooner.
- UPS- IN TEXAS: When choosing UPS Ground in the state of Texas, transit time is usually 1-2 business days, however this is not guaranteed. UPS Ground is the fastest and most affordable method for heavier orders. Selecting 2nd-Day or 3rd-Day shipping in Texas will cost more and will only guaranteed transit time, not necessarily get the package to you any quicker.
OUTSIDE OF TEXAS: Before selecting 3rd-Day or 2nd-Day UPS for shipping outside of Texas, compare Priority rates, as the transit time is typically the same and can be less expensive for Priority Mail. Below is a map approximating days in transit from Hexco (represented in Yellow) via UPS Ground.
- CANADA - We recommend USPS Priority Mail for international shipments to Canada. Transit time varies due to Customs, but this method tends to be the quickest and most affordable. Please note- once a package leaves the USA, we are no longer to track or guarantee delivery.
- INTERNATIONAL- Our Standard International shipping to countries outside of the US or Canada is typically USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International. Transit time varies due to distance and Customs and can take up to 3-4 weeks to be received. Please note- once a package leaves the USA, we are no longer able to track or guarantee delivery. Hexco is NOT RESPONSIBLE for shipments once they leave the US. For more information or possible alternate shipping options for your country, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Hexco reserves the right to choose the method of shipment based upon the weight of an order and transit time unless otherwise indicated. (Shipment costs will be adjusted on PO's to reflect adequate shipping & handling.)
- If you do not receive USPS mail at your location, please indicate that UPS shipping is required. This may increase S&H costs. Hexco is not responsible for second shipment postage if a package is returned undeliverable.
- INVITATIONAL TESTS: All Invitational tests are date-sensitive materials and require UPS shipping. Tests will be received the Monday or Tuesday prior to your meet.
- PRE-ORDERED ITEMS: Shipping and handling will be adjusted for additional shipments of pre-ordered items or Invitational tests. To avoid delays in processing, please allocate adequate funds on purchase orders for additional shipments.
- Shipping costs on Internet orders with a purchase order is an estimate only!! If paying with a credit card or PayPal, you may have additional postage due if there are additional shipments on pre-ordered items. If this is the case, the first shipment will ship with an invoice for any additional postage due to be paid prior to order completion.
SAVE TIME! Download a Quote Request form for an accurate quote for calculating your purchase order!