Watch a short video on on how this product works!
UIL Vocabulary eMentor 2018-19 helps students learn word meanings for the vocabulary section of the UIL or TAPPS Spelling & Vocabulary Contest! (Please make note of your contest rules via your contest's website). Note: this product is the interactive online version of our Vocab Tests and includes the following features:
KEY FEATURES of HEXCO's UIL Vocabulary eMentor:
- Browser-based with up to 5 unique student login IDs
- 350 questions (5 tests, 70 multiple-choice questions per test)
- Saves missed questions until all are mastered!
- Saves results when you login and log out
- Keeps track of progress
- Select “All Words Ever Missed” to make sure you never miss those words again!
- Perfect “All Words Missed on the Last Attempt” (Note, this means your last attempt at the word). Hint: Keep working on words in this list until you get this number down to zero words missed on the last attempt.
- Work on your “Starred Words” – While you are studying, you can “star” words that you want to study more later. (Note, you can “unstar” words at any time)
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to keep perfecting your spelling
- Browser-based, tracks progress for one user
- Accessible for one year from any browser on a PC or Mac computer (currently not mobile or iPad, or iPhone compatible)
- Subscription-based; good for one year from date of purchase
- Non-refundable and non-returnable
- NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN AUDIO!
Includes the same info as on the UIL Spelling Vocab Tests that center on the vocabulary selections for the UIL High School Spelling contest and present multiple-choice questions to help students learn definitions for all the vocabulary words in the current year's Word Power booklet (also appropriate for TAPPS study).
CONTAINS: Five printed multiple choice tests totaling 350 words identified for "vocabulary" on the annual 2018-19 UIL Spelling list. These tests are specifically written to help students learn the word meanings that are critical to this contest and to help students who are serious about the contest achieve their very best.
Orders are processed manually by our office staff M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information periodically after you order. If you have signed up for our free sample, the product you have purchased will be added to that account unless a different email address is provided.
- Subscription-based; Expires June 1 due to the annual nature of the UIL Spelling contest
We strive to provide our students with the most current and engaging study materials. Since 1982, our tried and tested learning tools have been used by students to develop the confidence and skills necessary to excel in competition.