NEW Social Studies Notes Supplement 2019-20 will be available January 2019! PRE-ORDER TODAY and your order will be shipped as soon as this product becomes available. Note that extra 'fixed' shipping will be charged as this product will be shipped separately if you are ordering other products in Fall of 2019.
Social Studies Notes Supplement 2019-20 is being offered this year as a 'special edition' due to the comprehensive nature of the 2019-20 UIL Social Studies topic.
- KEY PEOPLE: Additional names of key people and greater in-depth discussions of each
- KEY EVENTS: A discussion of the "top 10" events that are most likely to find their way into an essay
- EXPANDED PROFILES: Overview of issues facing the countries today that goes beyond the bullet style of the Fall packet including expansions on key current events and current/recent leaders
- RELIGION/CUSTOM COMPARISON: Compare and contrast sections on Buddhism, Confucianism, Daoism, and Shintoism/Shamanism
- ESSAY TIPS/EXAMPLES: A full-fledged essay with tips and highlights along the way to explain what to include/exclude in the UIL Social Studies essay
Written by Andy Bates, UIL Social Studies contest director for high school.