|MAIS Organizer 2018-19||AISA Organizer - 2018-19||Spell It! Organizer|
Conduct your own spelling bee with Natalie's Spelling Bee Organizers
Choose from 3 volumes to suit your contest, such as the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS) spelling bee, the Alabama Independent School Association (ASIA) spelling bee, or any local, regional, area, adult, or senior spelling bee using the 'Spell It' list in our unique Organizer format. Each Organizer will help you conduct a first-rate spelling bee making it easy to pronounce words using Hexco's phonetic pronunciation scheme, carefully crafted sentences, and other important dictionary information. Beyond the words, we have taken the time to include rules and instructions for conducting your own bee. If this is your first year conducting and preparing for a spelling bee, we highly recommend this product as it covers what you will need from start to finish. Pronouncer duties, as well as judges' and spellers' functions, are listed. Spelling Bee coordinators have depended on our Natalie's Spelling Bee Organizers for 25+ years. This time-tested word compilation eliminates the need for schools and organizations to research and edit over 1,000 words and word information, including sentences, which are required at most official spelling bees.
Each Organizer includes the following:
- Phonetic pronunciation(s)
- Part(s) of speech
- A carefully crafted sentence
Natalie's Spelling Bee Organizer Volumes:
- Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS) Spelling Bee Organizer - This 2018-19 edition Natalie's Spelling Bee Organizer is published specifically for schools participating in spelling bees through the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools (MAIS). Note that the 2018-19 version is updated to reflect the pronunciations found in the Webster's Unabridged online dictionary according to the new rules of the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Alabama Independent School Association (AISA) Spelling Bee Organizer - Annually updated, the order of this book is custom-arranged by Hexco and content is reviewed and edited. The AISA Organizer is for AISA District and State Spelling Bees. Note that the 2018-19 version is updated to reflect the pronunciations found in the Webster's Unabridged online dictionary according to the new rules of the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Spell It Organizer - The Spell It! volume contains contains all 1,156 Spell It words, plus 213 'Words You Need to Know,' and 147 words from Spell It 'Rules and Activities.' The Spell It list has been the same since 2009. Note that in 2016, Scripps decided to use Merriam-Webster's Unabridged online dictionary as the new 'official source' and this Organizer has been updated to reflect those changes!
Special - Buy one, get one, two, or more at 50% off! Best money-saving option for those who are planning on hosting future spelling bees and well as those who are hosting bees in which panels of judges are provided with their own copies in order to have all of the information in front of them at all times.
Good luck and good spelling!