Did you receive a special invitation from Hexco because you won your regional or state bee or were a runner-up? If so, CLICK HERE to redeem your prize!
KEY Regional/National Words eMentor
SIGN UP AND TRY A FREE SAMPLE! Get immediate access to our free samples with sign-up! Chrome or Firefox is recommended.
KEY Regional/National Words eMentor (not in any Hexco published lists) is a web-based collection of words given at Regional and National Bees that are not included in any Hexco published lists, such as Verbomania, New Nat's Notes, Blitz Lists, or Webster Detector. Consisting of 1,542 words, KEY Regional/National Words contains words given between 2007 and 2019 that were used at high-level bees but were not available published lists until now! All words have pronunciations, definitions, and expanded etymology. KEY Regional/National Words eMentor is highly recommended for those who are studying for the higher reaches of the National Spelling Bee. Our eMentor portal was engineered by Hexco to enable spellers to study all the words and gain mastery of missed words. Designed specifically for those who want to learn a large number of words quickly and efficiently, our eMentor platform has an attractive and responsive online interface combined with state-of-the-art memory capabilities. View this video showing some of our customer favorites in the National Spelling Bee category.
- Each Spelling eMentor saves missed words until all words are mastered.
- It also saves results when you log in and log out and keeps track of your progress.
- Audio, phonetic pronunciations, word origins, and definitions are included.
- Select "All Words Ever Missed" to make sure you never miss those words again.
- Perfect "All Words Missed on the Last Attempt" to master each list. (Note that this means your last attempt at the word.)
- "Star" words that you want to study again. (Note that you can "unstar" words at any time.)
- Ask for the next letter in a word.
- Ask to show the whole word if you don't know how to spell a word.
- Attempt all words in any set at any time to continue perfecting your spelling.
- Type and click "enter" to quickly test yourself without depending on a mouse to move forward.
- Browser-based, tracks progress for one user
- Accessible from any browser on a PC or Mac computer and mobile device
- Subscription-based; good for one year from date of purchase
LEVEL: Advanced to Expert
WORD COUNT: 1,542 words
Orders are manually processed M-F from 9:00am-3:00pm. Please check your email for login information after you order. If you have signed up for our free sample, the product you have purchased will be added to that account unless a different email address is provided.